(8:30 to 4:30 each day with one-hour lunch and two 10-15-minute breaks—one in a.m. and one in p.m.)
Categories: Communication Skills, Personal Development Skills, Relationship & Behavior Development Skills, Supervisory Skill Development.
Interpersonal skills are the foundation of effective relationships at work. With an emphasis on professional and clear communication, this two-day interactive training will help you improve your oral communication skills, increase your ability to understand and be understood and help you have more influence. This class provides you with practice in these skills, and opportunities to discuss and solve actual interpersonal work issues. Improve your first impression, your listening skills, assertive skills and nonverbal communications in this class.
• Describe the communication process and why it breaks down
• Listen effectively to problem-solve with customers and co-workers
• Differentiate between assertive, aggressive and passive interpersonal styles
• Explain the effects that different interpersonal styles have on ourselves and others
• Provide and receive effective feedback
• Communicate directly by using non-verbal behaviors that confirm your message
• Practice skills learned in class to improve the interpersonal process
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Appropriate for all levels